The Example of Simple Conversation



Conversation about Offering a Promise
Handy  : Good morning, Eka.
Eka      : Good Morning, Handy.
Handy : What are you doing? Do you have any money in your wallet?
Eka      : I do nothing. Of course I have, will you borrow my money?
Handy  : Borrow your money? Not at all….
Eka      : So, you don’t want to borrow my money?
Handy  : But, if you force me its okay if you want to borrow your money, I just want to borrow … Rp 5000, 00.
Eka      : Okay, here is the money. But promise me if you will return my money back.
Handy  : You have my word on it.

XII IPA 1
Eka Asmara Juhan Putra
Handy Razie Dharmawan


Conversation about Expressing Wonder
A      : What are you doing, B?
B      :  I do nothing.
A      : What are you looking so serious about?
B      : I just want to be alone.
A      : You can tell to your best friend, right?
B      : I have bad mark in 3 tests; there are Indonesian, Japanese, and Javanese language tests.
A      : You just have to tell us, we can study together after school.
B      : But, I was wondering my parents’ feeling if they know about it. Maybe I don’t have any courageous anymore to face them.
A      : If only become your parents, I won’t get anger, I will say don’t be so serious because you have friend around you.
B      : Thanks. You are truly my best friend.

XII IPA 1
Azhar Aufaa (06)
Handy Razie Dharmawan (14)

by Nawamrahdeizar and friends 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Laporan Praktikum Kimia Reaksi Elektrolisis

Tuladha geguritan kalian gancaranipun "Jagoku"

Contoh Cerpen "Tanpa Orang Tua" oleh Hasbi Dewantara