The Example of Descriptive Text


Ciko, My Little Rabbit
Ciko is my little rabbit. It’s a gift from my sister when I reached the age of ten years old. Therefore, I'm very like the rabbit.
This carrot eaters, Ciko , has long ear, two eyes, a pink nose, white feathers, and four-legged. Among all the characteristic of Ciko, I’m very like the feathers. Why? Because, the feathers is very soft and clean. Because of this reason too, I'm very happy to play with it. Where we always play together? I always play with it in my garden. Unfortunately, Ciko disappear after a few months.
Therefore, I’m very sad. Unforgettable memories about my little rabbit. The feathers makes me remember it till now. I miss you Ciko.

SULE
His name full name is Entis Sutisna. People call him Sule. He is a famous comedian in Indonesia. Sule was born on 15 November 1976 in Bandung, West Java. He speaks Sundanese fluently. He also learn Javanese. Sule is very unique. His hair is long with brown and yellow colour. He has oval face, flat nose and slanting eyes. People knows Sule as a ridiculous man and full of jokes. He is very funny. His joke makes everyone smiling even belly laughing. Sule plays in several TV shows such as Opera Van Java (OVJ), Awas Ada Sule, PAS Mantab, and Saung Sule. He also can sing very well. He has very famous song entitled Susis (Suami Sieun Istri).



My Mother
I will tell you something about my mother. My mother’s name is Eti Sutati. She is from Kebumen. She is a tender woman. For example, when my sister and I are sleeping, she comes into our room, no matter what the hour, and she kisses us. She does the same thing every night.
My mother helps people wherever they need her. One day, a poor boy came to our home with a big wound on his arm, and my mother cured him. However, when she gets angry, she really does.
Last year, my brother broke a living room lamp, and she made him buy a new one with his own money. Right now she is living in a small town with my father and her children.

Source : Internet



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Laporan Praktikum Kimia Reaksi Elektrolisis

Tuladha geguritan kalian gancaranipun "Jagoku"

Contoh Cerpen "Tanpa Orang Tua" oleh Hasbi Dewantara