Adjective Clause(Compound and Complex Sentences)

         Readers kali ini saya mau bagi-bagi info seputar Bahasa Inggris. Sebenernya sih ini file dari Ibu Guru saya yang terhormat Ibu Dra. Endang Rokhimaningsih. Sekalian nyimpen file di blog (komputer memory-nya penuh). Hehe. Let's check it out!!!
        

GRAMMAR :
COMPOUND SENTENCES AND COMPLEX SENTENCES.
COMPOUND SENTENCES ( kalimat majemuk setara ): and, but, or, either....or ....,neither....nor....   , not only.......but also.
Examples :
1. He is waving his arms and shouting at us.
2. These shoes are old but comfortable.
3. He wants to watch TV or listen to some music.
4. I’ll take either chemistry or physics next quarter.
5. That book is neither interesting nor  accurate.
6. That book is either interesting or accurate.
7. Either the students or Mrs. Endang studies English.
8. Either Mrs. Endang or the students study English.
6. Not only my sister but also my parents are here.
7. The students are not only smart, but also diligent.
7. Both my mother and my sister are here.

2.ADJECTIVE CLAUSE OR RELATIVE CLAUSE.

Relative Pronoun : WHO, WHICH,WHOM,WHOSE.
Relative Adverb : WHEN , WHERE, WHY.

A clause is a group of words containing a subject and a verb.
An independent clause is a complete sentence. It contains the main subject and verb of a sentence. It is called a main clause.
A dependent clause is not a complete sentence. It must be connected to an independent clause.
An adjective clause is a dependent clause that  modifies a noun. It describes , identifies or gives further information about a noun. An adjective clause is also called a relative clause.

E.G :
I met a man who is kind to everybody.= Adjective Clause.
I met a man = an independent clause/a main clause.
who is kind to everbody = a dependent clause = adjective clause.

To define = to limit = to restrict = membatasi
Adjective clause that do not require commas are called “ essential “ or “ restrictive “ or “ identifying “ /Defining Relative Clause.

Let’s differentiate between two sentences below !
1.    My brother who lives in Purwakarta has two sons.
2.    My brother, who lives in Purwakarta, has two sons.

I. Defining Relative Clause.
    For examples :
    1. My brother who lives in Birmingham is an engineer.= Adjective Clause.
        This sentence means :
        - I have two or more brothers.
        - One of my brothers lives in Birmingham. He is an engineer.
       

e.g :1. My sister who lives in Kartosuro is a Maths teacher.
This means :
1. I have more than one sisters.
2. One of my sisters lives in Kartosuro and she is a Maths teacher.

2.My sister who lives in Sukoharjo- Solo is a housewife  and has two children.
   It means :
1.    I have more than one sisters.
2.    One of my sisters lives in Sukoharjo – Solo is a housewife and has two children.


2. The travellers who knew about the floods took another road.
    This sentence means :
     - Only the travellers who knew about the floods took the other road.
     - There were other travellers who didn’t know about the floods and took the 
        flooded road.

II. Non Defining Relative Clause.
    Adjective clause that require commas are called “ nonessential” or “ nonrestrictive 
    “ or “ nonidentifying “.
     For examples :
    1. My brother, who lives in Birmingham, is an engineer.
        This sentence means :
        - My brother is an engineer. He lives in Birmingham.
        - I  only have  one brother.

2.Another : My brother, who lives in Purwakarta, has two sons.
  This means : I only have one brother.
                     He lives in Purwakarta and he has two sons.

3. e.g : My son,who studies at Geodetic Engineering of UNDIP, is Narendra Sava Hanung.
It means :  I only have one son.
                He studies at Geodetic Engineering of UNDIP and his name is Narendra
                Sava Hanung.

    2. The travellers, who knew about the floods, took another road.
        This sentence means :
        - All the travellers knew about the floods and took the other road.

A.DEFINING RELATIVE CLAUSE.
   Relative Pronouns : who, whom, which, whose.

I. Use for persons :
1. As subject, relative pronouns : who, that.
Example :
I thanked the woman. She helped me.
= a) I thanked the woman who helped me.
= b) I thanked the woman that helped me.

 In (a): I thanked the woman = an independent clause.
           who helped me = an adjective clause ( a dependent clause )
The adjective clause modifies the noun “ woman “.
In (a) : who is the subject of the adjective clause.
In (b) : that is the subject of the adjective clause.
(a)and (b) have the same meaning.

who = used for people.
which = used for things.
that = used for both people and things.

Examples :
1.Afif is the student of SMANSA Kebumen in Class I Social A and the son of Untung Santoso and Retna Karisa . He is sitting in front of the class.
= Afif, who is sitting at the back of the class, is the student of SMANSA Kebumen in Class I Social B.
It means :
1.    The boy who is sitting in front  of the class I Social A and the son of Mr. Untung Santoso and Mrs. Retna Karisa  is Afif.
It means : There are more than one boys who is sitting in front of the class at this class of our school.
One of them is Afif. He is the son of Mr... and Mrs...
2. As object, relative pronouns : whom, who, that, -
Example :
 A). The man was Mr. Jones. I saw him.
= a) The man  whom I saw was Mr. Jones.
= b) The man who I saw was Mr. Jones.
= c) The man that I saw was Mr. Jones.
= d) The man I saw was Mr. Jones.

‘WHO “ is usually used instead of WHOM, especially in speaking. WHOM is generally used only in very formal English. Whereas WHO is used in informal English.
WHO (WHOM ) = used for people.

The headmaster is in. The students want to see him.
= The headmaster whom the students want to see is in. ( Formal English ).

Informal English :
= The headmaster who the students want to see is in.
= The headmaster that the students want to see is in.
= The headmaster the students want to see is in.
“Whom “ is possible instead of who ( for people ) when it is the object of the verb in the relative clause.
e.g :
1. The man whom I wanted to see was away on holiday. ( I wanted to see him ).
You can also use whom with a preposition ( to/from/with whom, etc )
e.g :
1. The girl with whom he fell in love left him after a few weeks. ( he fell in love with her ).

But, we don’t often use “ whom “. In spoken English, we normally prefer who or that ( or you can leave them out ).
e.g :
1. The man ( who / that ) I wanted to see....
2. The girl ( who / that ) he fell in love with.....

B). She is the woman. I told you about her.
= a). She is the woman about whom I told you.
= b). She is the woman who I told you about.
= c). She  is the woman whom I told you about.
= d). She is the woman that I told you about.
= e). She is the woman I told you about.

In very formal English, the preposition comes at the beginning of the adjective clause, as in (a) . Usually, however, in every day usage, the preposition comes after the subject and verb of the adjective clause, as in the other examples.
If the preposition comes at the beginning of the adjective clause, only whom may be used. A preposition is never immediately followed by that or who.

3. As  possessive, relative pronoun : whose
Whose and who’s have the same pronounciation, but NOT the same meaning.
Example :
a).Mr. Hasan went to Australia.Mr. Hasan’s house is on Jln. Majapahit.
= Mr. Hasan whose house is on Jln. Majapahit went to Australia.
b). I know the man. His bicycle was stolen.
= I know the man whose bicycle was stolen.
c).The student writes well. I read her composition.
= The student whose composition I read writes well.
d).Mr. Catt has a painting. Its value is inestimable.
= Mr. Catt has a painting whose value is inestimable.

Whose is used to show possession. It carries the same meaning as other possessive pronouns used as adjectives : his, her, its, their, her, our, your, and my. Like possessive adjectives above, whose is connected to a noun.

e.g : his bicycle           whose bicycle
         her composition           whose composition

Both whose and the noun it is connected to are placed at the beginning of the adjective clause. Whose can not be omitted.
Whose usually modifies “ people “, but it may also be used to modify “ things “, as in example (d).

II. Use for things :
I. As  subject, relative pronouns : which, that.
Example :
The book is mine. It is on the table.
= a) The book which is on the table is mine.
= b) The book that is on the table is mine.

2. As object, relative pronouns : which, that , -
Example :
A).The movie wasn’t very good. We saw it last night.
= a) The movie which we saw last night  wasn’t very good.
= b) The movie that we saw last night  wasn’t very good.
= c) The movie we saw last night wasn’t very good.

B). The music was good. We listened to it last night.
= a). The music to which we listened last night was good.
= b). The music which we listened to last night was good.
= c). The music that we listened to last night was good.
= d). The music we listened to last night was good.

In very formal English, the preposition comes at the beginning of the adjective clause, as in (a) . Usually, however, in every day usage, the preposition comes after the subject and verb of the adjective clause, as in the other examples.
If the preposition comes at the beginning of the adjective clause, only which  may be used. A preposition is never immediately followed by that .

3. As possessive, relative pronouns : whose ; of which.
Example :
The dog ran away. Its tail is long.
= The dog whose tail  is long ran away.
=  The dog of which the tail is long ran away.


B. NON DEFINING RELATIVE CLAUSE.

I. For persons:
1. As subject, relative pronoun : who.
Example :

a).The girl looks like my sister. The girl is getting out of the car.
= The girl, who is getting out of the car, looks like my sister.

b).My brother, who lives in Purwakarta, has two sons .

2. As object, relative pronoun : whom,who.
Example :
I met a boy. He is a Japanese.
= a) The boy, whom I met , is a Japanese.
= b). The boy, who I met , is a Japanese.

3. As possessive , relative pronoun : whose.
Example :
The man visited us last night. The man’s car is blue.
= The man, whose car is blue, visited us last night.

But, in spoken English, we often keep the preposition after the verb in the relative clause. When we do this, we normally use who ( not “ whom “).
e.g :
 This is Mr. Carter, who I was telling you about.

II. For things :
1. As subject, relative pronoun : which.
Example :
The book is on the table. The book describes prehistoric animals.
= The book, which describes the pre-historic animals, is on the table.

2. As Object, relative pronoun : which.
Example :
Tono is reading the book. The book has  a red cover.
= The book, which Tono is reading, has a red cover.

But, in spoken English, we often keep the preposition after the verb in the relative clause. When we do this, we normally use “WHICH.
e.g :
 Yesterday we visited the City Museum, which I’d never been to before.

3.As possessive, relative pronoun : whose (for animals ) ; of which ( for things ).
Example :
a). The cat was dead. Its furs are black.
= The cat, whose furs are black, was dead.

b). I have a car. Its engine is noisy.
= I have a car,of which the engine is noisy.

Summary :
Defining Relative Clause :
For persons : As :    Subject        : who / that
                             Object          : whom / who / that / -
                             Possessive    : whose

For things :    As :   Subject         : which / that
                             Object          : which / that/-
                             Possessive    : whose / of which

Non Defining Relative Clause :
For persons : As :    Subject         : who
                             Object          : whom / who
                             Possessive    : whose

For things    : As :   Subject         : which
                             Object          : which
                             Possesive      : whose ( for animals ) ; of which ( for things )
EXERCISES :

Combine the sentences using the second sentences as an adjective clause  in Defining Relative Clause !! Give all the possible patterns !

1. I saw the man. He closed the door.
a). I saw the man who closed the door.
b). I saw the man that closed the door.

2. Iam using a sentence. It contains an adjective clause.
a). Iam using a sentence which contains an adjective clause.
b). Iam using a sentence that contains an adjective clause.

3. The people were very nice. We visited them yesterday.
a). The people whom we visited yesterday were  very nice.
b). The people who we visited yesterday were very nice.
c). The people that we visited yesterday were very nice.
d). The people we visited yesterday were very nice.

4. I liked the composition.You wrote it.
a). I liked the composition which you wrote.
b). I liked the composition that you wrote.
c). I liked the composition you wrote.

5. The man was very kind. I talked to him yesterday.
a). The man to whom I talked yesterday was very kind.
b). The man who I talked about yesterday was very kind.
c). The man whom I talked about yesterday was very kind.
d). The man that I talked about yesterday was very kind.
e). The man I talked about yesterday was very kind.


6. The picture was beautiful. She was looking at it.
a). The picture at which she was looking was beautiful.
b). The picture which she was looking at was beautiful.
c). The picture that she was looking at was beautiful.
d). The picture she was looking at was beautiful.

7. The student writes well. I read her composition.
8. Mr. Catt has a painting. Its value is inestimable.
a). Mr. Catt has a painting whose value is inestimable.
b). Mr. Catt has a painting of which the value is inestimable.

9. The book was good. I read it.
10. I liked the woman. I met her at the party last night.
11. The meeting was interesting. I went to it.
12. I must thank the people. I got a present from them.
13. The man is standing over there. I was telling you about him.
14. The girl is a good friend of mine. I borowed her camera.
15. The professor is excellent. I am taking her course.
= The professor whose course Iam taking is excellent.
16. I live in a dormitory. Its residents come from many countries.
17. I have to call the man. I accidentally picked up his umbrella after the meeting.
18. I met the woman. Her husband is the president of the corporation.
19. Mr Smith teaches a class for students. Their native language is not English.
20. I come from a country. Its history goes back thousands of years.
21. The man is very proud. His daughter is an astronaut.
22. The boy wants to be a violinist. His mother is a famous musician.
23.I have a friend. Her brother is a police officer.
24.I thanked the woman. I borrowed her dictionary.
25.The man is famous. His picture is in the newspaper.
26.The movie was interesting. We went to it.
27.The man is over there. I told you about him.
28. Alicia likes the family. She is living with them.
29.I enjoyed the music. We listened to it after dinner.
30.The blouse is made of silk. Mary is wearing it.

Relative adverbs : where, when, why.

Using WHERE.
1. The building is very old. He lives there.( in that building ).
   a)= The building where he lives is very old.
   b)= The building in which he lives is very old.
   c) = The building which he lives in is very old.
   d) = The building that he lives in is very old.
   e) = The building he lives in is very old.

WHERE  is used in ajective clause to modify a place ( city, country, room,house,etc).
If WHERE  is used, a preposition is not included in the adjecive clause.
If WHERE is not used, the preposition must be included.

Combine the sentences using the second sentence as an adjective clause !
1. The city was beautiful. We spent our vacation there. ( in that city ).
2. That is the restaurant. I will meet you there. ( at that restaurant ).
3. The town is small. I grew up there. ( in that town ).

Using WHEN.
1.I’ll never forget the day. I met you then ( on that day ).
 a) = I’ll never forget the day when I met you.
 b) = I’ll never forget the day on which I met you.
 c) = I’ll never forget the day that I met  you.
 d) = I’ll never forget the day I met you.

WHEN is used in an adjective clause to modify a noun of time ( year, day, time, century,etc).
The use of a preposition in an adjective clause that modifies a noun of time is somewhat different from that in other adjective clause.
A preposition is used preceding WHICH  ( like part b). Otherwise, the preposition is omitted.

Combine the sentences using the second sentence as an adjective clause !
1. Monday is the day. We will come then. ( on that day ).
2.07.05 s the time. My plane arrives then ( on that time ).
3.1960the year. The revolution took place then ( in that year ).
4. July is the month. The weather is usually the hottest then ( in that month ).

Using WHY.
WHY replaces for which used for reasons.

Example : The reasons for which he came is not very convincing.
            = The reason why he came is not very convincing.

Complete the blanks using suitable relative pronouns or relative adverbs.

          Sherlock Holmes, (1) ..whose...... name is well- known, didn’t really exist. However, for many people (2 )..who/ that......... have read his adventures, he might as well have been a real person.
          The man (3)...who / that....... created Homes was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, born in Edinburg in1809. He trained as a doctor, but found he could earn more money by writing than by practising medicine.He wrote not only stories about Holmes, but many other books (4)..which......... people also liked. However, it is for the detectives stories (5) .which......... he wrote that he is best remembered.
          The place (6) ..where........ the Holmes mysteries are set is Victorian England. Holmes, (7)..who..... is a brilliant detective, uses his intelligent and scientific knowledge to solve the mysteries.
          Even though Doyle wrote many Holmes mysteries, we’ll never know the reason (8) ...why....... he gave us so little information about Holmes’ private life.
All the books were written in the first person, not by Holmes, but by his assistant. Dr. Watson, ((9)....whose...... knowledge of his master’s private life was limited.

NOTE   :
A).We often use “ing “ and “ ed “ clauses after there is, there are / there was,there
    were etc.
e.g :
1. Is there anybody waiting to see me ( him, her, them, etc ) ?
2. There were some children swimming in the river.
3. When I arrived, there was a big red car parked outside the house.

B). USING EXPRESSIONS OF QUANTITY IN ADJECTIVE CLAUSES.
An adjective clause may contain an expression of quantity with :
Some of, many of, most of, none of, half of, both of, neither of, each of, all of, both of, several of, a few of, little of, a number of, etc.+ whom ( people )/ which ( things )/whose( possessive ).
e.g :
1. Jack has three brothers. All of them are married.
= Jack has three brothers, all of whom are married.

2. Ann has a lot of books. She hasn’t read most of them.
= Ann has a lot of books, most of which she hasn’t read.

3.In my class there are 20 students.Most of them are from the Far East.
= In my class there are 20 students, most of whom are from the Far East.


4.He gave several reasons. Only a few of them were valid.
 =  He gave several reasons, only a few of which were valid.

5.The teachers discussed Jim. One of his problems was poor study habits.
= The teachers discussed Jim, one of whose problems was poor study habits.

The other examples :
1. He tried on three jackets, none of which fitted him.
2. They have got three cars, two of which they never use.
3. Tom has a lot of friends, many of whom he was at school with.
4.Two men, neither of whom I had seen before, came into my office.

Note : Adjective clauses that begin with an expression of quantity are more common in writing than speaking. Commas are used.

C). Relative clauses/ Adjective clauses tell us which person or thing (or what kind of
     person or thing ) the speaker means.
e.g :
1. The man who lives next door is my neighbour.
   = The man is my neighbour. He lives next door.
   “The man who lives next door “ tells us which man.
2. A company that makes laptop is a new company.
   = A company is a new company. It makes laptop.
   ” A company that makes  laptop” tells us what kind of company.
3. Everything  that  they have  is the God’s.
    = Everything  is the God’s. They have  it.
   “ Everything ( that ) they  have ” tells us which thing.
4. People who live in London are excellent persons.
   = People are excellent persons. They live in London.
   “People who live in London” tells us what kind of people.

D). USING WHICH TO MODIFY A WHOLE SENTENCE.
Study these sentences below !
1.a). Tom was late.
   b). That surprised me.
   c)= Tom was late, which surprised me.

2. d). The elevator is out of order.
    e). This is too bad.
    f).= The elevator is out of order, which is too bad.

Note :
The pronoun that and this can refer to the idea of a whole sentence which comes before. In ( b ) : The word that refers to the whole sentence “ Tom was late “.
Similarly, an adjective clause with which  may modify the idea of a whole sentence. In (c) : The word which refers to the whole sentence “ Tom was late “.
Using which to modify a whole sentence is informal and occurs most frequently in spoken English. This structure  is  generally not appropriate in formal writing. Whenever it is written, however, it is preceded by a comma to reflect a pause in speech.

E).REDUCTION OF ADJECTIVE CLAUSE  TO AN ADJECTIVE PHRASE : 
   INTRODUCTION.
A clause is a group of related words that contains a subject and a verb.
A phrase is a group of related words that does not contain a subject and a verb.

Study these sentences below !
a).Adjective Clause   : The girl who is sitting next to me is Mary.
                                The girl that is sitting next to me is Mary.
                                The girl who sits next to me is Mary.
                                The girl that sits next to me is Mary.
b). Adjective Phrase : The girl sitting next to me is Mary.

An adjective phrase is a reduction of an adjective clause. It modifies a noun. It does not contain a subject and a verb. The adjective clause in (a) can be reduced to the adjective phrase in ( b). So, (a) and (b) have the same meaning.

c). Clause : The boy who is playing the piano is Ben.
                 The boy that is playing the piano is Ben.
                 The boy who plays the piano is Ben.
                 The boy that plays the piano is Ben.
d).Phrase : The boy playing the piano is Ben.
e).Clause : The boy ( whom ) I saw was Tom.
f). Phrase : ( none ).

Only adjective clauses that have a subject pronoun : who, which, or that are reduced to modifying adjective phrases. The adjective clause in (e) can not be reduced to an adjective phrase.

F). CHANGING AN ADJECTIVE CLAUSE TO AN ADJECTIVE PHRASE.

There are two ways in which an adjective clause is changed to an adjective phrase.
1.The subject pronoun is omitted AND the be form of the verb is omitted.
a)1. Clause : The man who is talking to John is from Korea.
                   The man that is talking to John is from Korea.
                   The man who talks to John is from Korea.
                   The man that talks to John is from Korea.
       Phrase : The man talking to John is from Korea.
   2. Clause :The student who is sitting next to Bella is from China.
                  The student that is sitting next to Bella is from China.
                  The student who sits next to Bella is from China.
                  The student that sits next to Bella is from China.
       Phrase : The student sitting next to Bella is from China

    CLAUSES HAS PASSIVE MEANING :
b).Clause : The ideas which are presented in that book are interesting.
    Phrase : The ideas presented in that book are interesting.
c). Clause : The crazy man   who was  injured in the accident was taken to hospital.
    Phrase : The crazy man  injured in the accident was taken to hospital.
d). Clause : The people who have been invited to the party can come.
     Phrase : The people invited to the party can come.
e). Clause : The students who are invited to the party should come on time.
     Phrase : The students invited to the party should come on time
f). Clause : The newspaper that was given to me yesterday is the Jakarta Post.
     Phrase : The newspaper given to me yesterday is the Jakarta Post.

Injured and invited are past participles. Many verbs have irregular past participles which do not end in –ed. For example : stolen, made, bought, written, etc.
e.g :
e).Clause : The money which was stolen in the robbery was never found.
    Phrase : The money stolen in the robbery was never found.
f). Clause : Most of the goods which are made in this factory are exported.
    Phrase : Most of the goods made in this factory are exported.
g). Clause :The office which is located on Jln. Slamet Riyadi No. 3 is BCA.
    Phrase : The office located on Jln. Slamet Riyadi No. 3 is BCA.
h).Clause : Ann is the woman who is responsible for preparing the budget.
    Phrase : Ann is the woman responsible for preparing the budget.
i).Clause : The books that are on that shelf are mine.
    Phrase : The books on that shelf are mine.
j). Clause : The dictionary which is on the table is mine.
    Phrase : The dictionary on the table is mine.
k).Clause : The books on this shelf, which most of them are about child education,
                belong to  my sister in – law.
   Phrase : The books on this shelf, about child education,belong to my  sister in –
                law.

2.If there is no be form of a verb in the adjective clause, it is sometimes possible to 
   omit the subject pronoun and change the verb to its – ing form.
e). Clause : English has an alphabet that consists of 26 letters.
     Phrase : English has an alphabet consisting of 26 letters.
f). Clause : Anyone who wants to come with us is welcome.
    Phrase : Anyone wanting to come with us is welcome.
g). Clause : The taxi driver who took me to the airport is very friendly.
     Phrase : The taxi driver  taking me to the airport is very friendly.
h). Clause : The young man who gave her mother special gift is Mr. Sam.
     Phrase : The young man giving her mother special gift is Mr. Sam.
i).Clause : What is the name of the young lady that comes to the post ofice every
               morning ?
   Phrase : What is the name of the lady coming to the post office every  morning ?

If the adjective clause requires commas, the adjective phrase also requires commas.
e.g :
George Washington, who was the first president of the United States, was a wealthy colonist and a general in the army.
George Washington, the first president of the United States, was a wealthy colonist and a general in the army.

G). USING ADJECTIVE CLAUSES TO MODIFY PRONOUNS.
Study these sentences below !
a). There is someone ( whom) I want you to meet.
b). Everything ( which )he said was pure nonsense.
c). Anybody (who) wants to come is welcome.

Adjective clauses can modify indefinite pronouns (e.g : someone, everybody ). Object pronouns ( e.g : whom, which ) are usually omitted in the adjective clause.
d). Paula was the only one I knew at the party.
e). Scholarships are available for those who need financial assistance.
Adjective clauses can modify the one(s) and those.

f). It is I who am responsible.
g). He who laughs last laughs best.
Adjective clauses rarely modify personal pronouns. In (f) is very formal and uncommon. In (g) is a well – known saying in which “ he “ is used as an indefinite pronoun ( meaning “ anyone “, “ any person “ ).

An adjective clause with which can also be used to modify the pronoun that. For examples :
= The bread my mother makes is much better than that which you can buy at a
    store.

D.WRITING.
Write a descriptive text !
1. Choose one classmate and describe him / her.
2. Start with identification ( describe how the person looks in general ).
3. Then, tell the detailed descriptions, such as :
   - the physical features e.g : his / her age, complexion, hair, eyes, cheeks ,  
     eyebows, ears, height, weight, etc  .
   - the way he / she dresses.
   - his / her personality.
   - and other descriptions.

Sources :
Some English Grammar books

 
Created  and arranged by :
Endang Rokhimaningsih Sunartoyo
Kebumen, August 22nd, 2013.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Laporan Praktikum Kimia Reaksi Elektrolisis

Tuladha geguritan kalian gancaranipun "Jagoku"

Contoh Cerpen "Tanpa Orang Tua" oleh Hasbi Dewantara