POEM:Friend or Fiend?


I this time, I will publish my poem about friendship.It is rather cruel for such a friendship maybe. Please, enjoy it.

Friend or Fiend?

By : Handy Razie Dharmawan/2nd of April, 2016

Are you the light? But you thight me until I am breathless
Is it a bond? Or just obstacle bind.
Is it a bow of honor? All I see is a bow of throne
You must be my friend or muss all my plans
Will you become the stairs of my success but Iknow you will stare if I do
It is like graze in the gray grass fog land
Do not know wether it is goat or ghost
Do not know wether it is friend or fiend
Again,I ask, won’t you against me?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Laporan Praktikum Kimia Reaksi Elektrolisis

Tuladha geguritan kalian gancaranipun "Jagoku"

Contoh Cerpen "Tanpa Orang Tua" oleh Hasbi Dewantara